Re: [OM] Pen and pad

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen and pad
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 13:32:22 -0400
Have you tried adjusting your mouse tracking rate (up or down), perhaps even a different setting while in PS?

I seem to be blessed with very good fine motor control, so have my tracking set near the maximum, and that works for me both on the expanse of the main screen and while editing. YMMV.

Michael