Re: [OM] Pen and pad

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen and pad
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 10:54:48 -0700
Thanks.  I have tried different settings with the mouse in PS, but I hate
having to constantly change it. When I switch to Visual Studio programming or
other tasks, especially with dual monitor, a slow mouse becomes nearly useless.

I remember how doing CAD work, being able to instantly go from one point to
another point on the screen without dragging the mouse there was very fast.
Things were always in the same place relative to the puck.

I'm pretty sure I want a pad. Intuos seems to be what many gravitate toward,
but the XP-PEN Deco 3 is also looking attractive.

What I don't know is how the pen on the pad feels. I prefer pencils to ink pens
because I like the drag. There is not much info about that feel. Hence looking
for other's experiences.

Also I probably prefer a pad without a screen. I'm not a real painter type
person.

WayneS