Re: [OM] Android Camera Apps

Subject: Re: [OM] Android Camera Apps
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 12:50:18 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I installed it, and my first impression is that I like it.  Lots of JPEG
recording modes, but I don't see where you set it for RAW.  The continuously
varialble zoom and exposure controls are nice, far better than the OEM camera
controls.

     It would be useful if they gave you the URL for their online help, but all
you have is a button to connect to their website.  I don't want to waste my
data allotment, so I'll wait until I have a wifi connection.

     Do you have their URL?

>     Okay, I'm going to try Open Camera first.  I'm a bit disappointed
>that there is no documentation for these camera apps.  CameraPro does,
>but you can't download the app for free, only from Google Play, and I
>won't touch anything Google.  It has a macro mode, which could be useful

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson