Re: [OM] Android Camera Apps

Subject: Re: [OM] Android Camera Apps
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 06:39:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Yes, I've run into a couple of those.  But if you really want to be
concerned about intrusions, ads, etc. Take a look at all the things you agree
to be having Google Play on your phone.  They even have unlimited access to
your shorts.  And you can't uninstall it.

     Android started out as a Motorola product, but now it's owned by Google.
Between that and all of the Google third-party services that most web pages are
dependent on, they've got you no matter where you go.  I suppose that they own
most, if not all of the major web page development software,

>When using alternate sources for Android apps (or any platform, really),
>take care where these are coming from. It's quite common for 'warez' to
>have some extra little 'gifts' built-in that may be worse than anything
>the 'Big G' has to offer...

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson