Re: [OM] Android Camera Apps

Subject: Re: [OM] Android Camera Apps
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 11:47:57 -0800
I have checked out some of the other apps on my "hospital tank"
cellphone. Not impressed. Most are actually pretty unstable. It turns
out that camera apps tend to push the limits of android devices
because the live-view mechanism combined with an inadequate buffer
will cause the app to crash.

When android 8.0.0 came out this summer, it resulted in most camera
apps (even the native ones from the cell phone manufacturer) started
crashing. The one that got bit the worst was probably Adobe. But most
of the apps have been fixed within the past three months.

AG