Re: [OM] Android Camera Apps

Subject: Re: [OM] Android Camera Apps
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:28:06 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     That sounds interesting.  Is there a manual available?

     I'm looking at three others: CameraPro, DSRL Camera Pro, and Manual
Camera.  So far, I'm able to find a PDF manual for the first one, but not the
other two.  Those last two are produced by an outfit in Poland, and I've
emailed them about manuals.

     On one review site, "Manual Camera" seems to have the same features as
"Open Camera", so I might try both of them.  I can download APKs for free on a
few sites.

>1. Open Camera. Shoots raw and everything. However, very few
>cell-phone cameras (if really any) have variable aperture. I really
>like this app and use it mostly for video, but it's great for getting
>100% out of the camera. Free.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson