Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!

Subject: Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 21:28:15 -0700
On 3/25/2017 9:06 PM, David Thatcher wrote:
Don't tell me that public Internet e-mail is considered a suitable and
safe  medium for transferring confidential personal documents, like
financial and medical information? That's pretty scary.

You assume that the information is not already available to all but inept bad
guys.

If anyone want's the summary details of treatment of a broken ankle and the charges for that, they are welcome to them. Everything else was blacked out. I would have done the same thing if I were faxing. I don't trust the people I'm sending it to any more than those others through which it passes.

Assumptive Moose