Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!

Subject: Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:05:48 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     It's only taken me eight weeks to put together a stable post-WinXP machine

     Which reminds me:  I owe David Thatcher a sincere thanks for patiently
helping me solve the problems with Linux, but in the end the problems proved to
be insurmountable.  I doubt that there is anyone on this planet who can get
that to work.

     My only problem at the moment is to find some way of blocking
cloudfront.net from downloading into my laptop.  It bypasses all three
firewalls, and I have to use TCPView to break the connections, more than four
dozen so fa today.  You may be in a good position to find out how to do that.

Chris