Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!

Subject: Re: [OM] Win7 Is Us!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 17:05:15 -0500
> And yet, that's exactly how the rep of the "Restaurant that Broke Carol's
> Ankle" asked me to send medical and cost info. Also the travel interruption
> insurance from Citi/AA asked for faxes.

We have to "fax" something probably every other month. We have one
that I picked out of the trash about 10 years ago. Works great. But we
only use it when we can't email a PDF or something. If it wasn't for
that, we'd have to use the fax about every week.

We don't use it much, but when you need to fax something, there isn't
a simpler method than to use the fax machine.

AG (beam me up) Schnozzy