Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2016: hangover cure

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2016: hangover cure
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 21:51:19 -0500
Interesting. I haven't paid attention to the E-things self-timer at all. I normally trigger it with a remote if I'm in the picture. I'm beginning to believe the self-timer is the key to attentive participants and will do some experiments next time I have to shoot a group. The faster blink rate as an attention getter makes sense.

Hmm.  No reason I can't use the remote and the self-timer together.

Chuck Norcutt