Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2016: hangover cure

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2016: hangover cure
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 15:06:12 -0500
Excellent on such a large group shot. Everyone except (maybe) 1 or 2 have their eyes open. I normally take about 1/2 dozen or more shots for a large group such as this and also often resort to tricks to try to synchronize their eye blinking. Even so, it's not unusual to have to "repair" the eyes of one or two people.

Chuck Norcutt