Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2016: hangover cure

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2016: hangover cure
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 16:17:08 -0800
On 1/2/2016 3:56 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
An interesting thought. I wonder if intent staring has an effect on blink rate. Or, another possibility, synchronizes the blink rate. Next frame all eyes closed???

I don't know about the X-T1. Most cameras have the flashing light speed up right before firing. That might change the level of attention. Our senses are adapted to respond to changes in input by paying more attention to whatever changes.

Say What Moose