Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2016: hangover cure

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2016: hangover cure
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 09:27:43 -0500
5 pairs of closed eyes (35%). You're not so lucky as Nathan and your result is more like what I would expect.

To improve the odds (and it's still not perfect) I tell everyone to close their eyes (just lightly, no squinting or grimacing). On command to open they are to open their eyes, look at the camera and smile. This shot <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17093> was done that way. Of 24 people only one (my sister-in-law at far right) has her eyes closed. I could have fixed it by pasting a pair of eyes from other shots but chose not to bother since she's wearing dark glasses and the closed eyes are not very visible.

I took a dozen shots to get the one in the link. But, as frequently happens, the keeper was #2. Even the adults start to get bored after more than a few.

Chuck Norcutt