[OM] OT Phase One 100 MP camera and system

Subject: [OM] OT Phase One 100 MP camera and system
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 03:24:34 +1300

Hi all,

Advertising in my in-box just now ...

"
https://www.phaseone.com/en/Products/Camera-Systems/XF100MP.aspx?

"...the XF 100MP is a giant leap ahead of any camera system I've ever
shot before. Its not even a fair fight." -
Tim Kemple

For more than
20 years we've been pushing the limits of digital image quality. With
the introduction of the XF 100MP Camera System, everything we've been
working towards finally comes together in one complete and elegant
system. From lens to sensor, hardware to software, The XF 100MP Camera
System provides the ultimate Image quality combined with the ultimate
creative freedom.

100MP Full Frame Medium Format CMOS

The
flexibility of CMOS meets the dynamic beauty of the Full Frame. We were
the first to offer Full Frame Medium Format CCD systems and now we're
proud to be the first to offer a Full Frame Medium Format CMOS solution.
Fast and fluid Live View, extensive ISO flexibility, no focus masks, no
lens crops, just pure edge to edge sensor performance.

16 bit Color

True 16-bit color performance has been a milestone of Phase One's
dedication to quality imaging since our first single shot solution. A
long standing staple of our CCD systems, we're proud to introduce true
16-bit pixels to CMOS technology, ensuring color accuracy and imaging
excellence starts at the moment of capture.

15 Stop Dynamic Range

Offering the highest Dynamic Range of any Medium Format system, the XF
100MP Camera System is another huge step forward in imaging. Capturing
detail from the darkest shadows to the the brightest highlights, the
extensive Dynamic Range is sure to exceed your expectations.

Clean ISO
50-12800

Always striving for excellence, we're pleased to introduce
the XF 100MP with a base ISO of 50. An exceptional achievement in CMOS
technology, the low base ISO and clean noise handling up to ISO 12,800
makes for a system as flexible as it is powerful. "

Brian Swale