[OM] Olympus OM-D E-M5 body for sale by Chuck

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM-D E-M5 body for sale by Chuck
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 21:45:42 -0500
Now you know why I wanted to know that my E-M5 has only about 2850 shutter activations. I've had an E-M1 now for almost a year but have held the E-M5 since I sometimes do use 2 cameras. In particular, the earlier discussion of taking video in mixed light involved both cameras in a classroom. But now I'd like to buy a 60mm macro while they're on sale (as are many lenses) and the E-M5 needs to move on to help pay for it.

Here are a number of photos of my E-M5
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/OM-D%20E-M5%20for%20sale/>

It includes the original box which was a package deal including the 12-50/3.5-6.3. The lens doesn't come with it but if you'd like one just like it Oly has them on sale right now for $299 or $200 off the $499 regular price.

All other parts that came with it are included as well as a couple of extras. This camera is fitted with the optional EP-11 extra large eyecup which does a better job of shielding the eyepiece from light from the sides and back. <http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/853226-REG/Olympus_V3291200W000_EP_11_Detachable_Eyecup.html>

It also has an optional cast aluminum grip. Not a QR capable grip but is small and light and attaches to the tripod socket with its own captive, stainless steel screw. The grip, in turn, provides another tripod socket that is better centered than the the socket on the camera. You can see the grip uninstalled in the photo with other accessories. Also, the last couple of the camera show it with the grip installed.

There is one Oly original battery and one aftermarket EZO battery as spare. Also, not seen since it's inside the camera, 1 SanDisk Ultra 16GB flash card (30MB/s). This is not the original card. In fact, I don't recall if it even came with a card. Maybe not.

I spent a lot of time on ebay looking at prices and the average for an E-M5 in good condition with all normal accessories is about $317. They can be found for as low as $250 but not so many good ones at that price. Get below $250 and condition starts to deteriorate quickly... missing accessories, cracked screens, condition "as-is", etc. This one works as new and is in very good condition. You don't need anything except a lens.

I think mine is a good deal at $275 with free ground shipping within the US. I'll ship to Canada also but with some as yet unknown shipping differential.

Chuck Norcutt