Re: [OM] Anyone know how to read the shutter count on an E-M5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone know how to read the shutter count on an E-M5?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 12:06:37 -0800
On 1/2/2016 10:31 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
It's approximately 2800 shots but I'd like to be able to read it from the
camera.

I used to know, found it on the web pretty easily.

Ah, I see Lawrence has found it for you.

Interesting question; how do they count silent, i.e. fully electronic, exposures? They don't wear the shutter mechanism. Not previously much of a deal for most folks. But anyone who takes up HR, Focus Stacking and/or Focus Bracketing can run up a lot of shots that don't use the mechanical shutter.

[Click] [Click] Moose