Re: [OM] Anyone know how to read the shutter count on an E-M5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone know how to read the shutter count on an E-M5?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 17:44:37 -0500
The link Larry gave tells how to get to the data pages but doesn't say anything about which item is actually the shutter count or mechanical vs. electronic. The items simply have single character names. The top row is "R" with value 2850. The bottom row is "B" with value 2838. Both of those values are close to my guesstimate of 2800 but I don't know which is which. Not to worry. It doesn't matter much. The shutter is at less than 3% of its design life which is the important info.

Chuck Norcutt