Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Exposure compensation dial MOOSE

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Exposure compensation dial MOOSE
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:47:56 -0400
If that was the case being discussed I missed it. But in any case I would call that "allocated" not "dedicated".

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/25/2014 11:16 AM, ChrisB wrote:
Not necessarily, Chuck.  You could describe as “dedicated” a switch
or dial that the user had decided to dedicate to a single use.  Just
because it is dedicated to a use now does not mean that it has to be
so in an hour’s time.

Chris

On 25 Sep 2014, at 14:14, Chuck Norcutt