Re: [OM] Exposure compensation dial and hoodman Was Re: A7 adapter arriv

Subject: Re: [OM] Exposure compensation dial and hoodman Was Re: A7 adapter arrived. First impressions.
From: Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:54:44 -0700
Of course the OMs had a prominent compensation dial....
Not easy to knock because of location and the co-located film speed dial, you
have to lift to move.

The A7's one, has a stiff detent,I haven't manged to move it accidentally yet.
My p/s has a program dial I am always knocking, so it annoyingly gets into the
wrong mode, when I don't expect it.
I like having a compensation dial, probably because it is like the OM's and you
can see it at a glance.