Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Exposure compensation dial MOOSE

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Exposure compensation dial MOOSE
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 20:53:46 +0200
with many modern cameras, can't a user deliberately "dedicate" a wheel to a
specific function?
That wheel would then become "dedicated" to that same function

Wordreference:

ded•i•cat•ed /ˈdɛdɪˌkeɪtɪd/
adj.
        • relating to or marked by dedication:
completely dedicated to the team.
        • [often: before a noun] set apart for a specific use

Amities
Philippe, non native (ab)user the the dedicated language ;-)

Le 25 sept. 2014 à 15:14, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit
: