Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Olympus Software

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Olympus Software
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:49:23 -0500
>      Okay, now we have an apples to apples comparison to work with other than
> my own.

I'm not one to just accept that something is doing something, but I
like to know why and how. That led me to a ton of research on
demoisiacing algorithms and the dark magic involved there. While I
appreciate 75% of what is available in Lightroom, I find that the raw
conversion and "natural color" is a bit like eating boxed macaroni and
cheese. While it tastes and looks like macaroni and cheese, it's not
your grandma's macoroni and cheese made out of colby cheese and cream.

Lightroom/ACR is certainly like a boxed mac&cheese. While functional
and good, it lacks seasoning and flavor.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx