Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Olympus Software

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Olympus Software
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:34:25 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>     I suppose I should heed the warning "Always expect the unexpected" from
>"Bridge On the River Kwai".
>

>First Shakespeare (don't think we didn't notice), now David Lean - steady on
>Chris, you'll raise expectations all round!

     Funny thing about that.  This past weekend I watched the Jerry Lewis
comedy "Geisha Boy".  When visiting the Japanese woman at her home he
encounters her father, who is the Japanese actor who played Colonel Saito ("Be
happy in your work!").  He's building a replica of the bridge in his garden,
complete with whistling workers.  I saw that movie in a US Army theater when it
was first released.  People were literally rolling in laughter at that scene.
And I still find it funny after all these years.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson