Re: [OM] [OT] Computers - XP

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Computers - XP
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 14:36:29 -0500
A "disk image" is not a clone but rather a file that can be written to a
disk to create the clone.  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disk_image>
As is, it's not in a usable format to a system that isn't running and
needs a boot drive to get itself back together.  Shadowprotect can
apparently create either form but I see no reason to spend $100 to do so.

Chuck Norcutt