Re: [OM] [OT] Computers - XP

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Computers - XP
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 13:41:02 -0500
A true clone of the drive will copy all of the partitions since a clone
is an *exact* copy.  Your only concern in making a true clone is to make
sure the SSD is at least as large as what you're cloning.  If the SSD is
smaller you'll have to figure out how to shrink the partitions or take
less than all the partitions.  If you have a Lenovo it probably has at
least two partitions... the OS or boot partition and a recovery
partition.  The recovery partition is the latest way to avoid giving you
a Windows install DVD.  If you're going to make a clone make sure that
partition is available somewhere.

Chuck Norcutt