Re: [OM] E-M5 EVF delay, again

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 EVF delay, again
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 21:52:43 +0800
I think anyone can perform this simple test, if there is any problem it is
computer delay. The only thing I did was listen to the mouse click and press
shutter button, I don't know when my wife is going to press the button.

At the mean time I can't see any delay with the counter onscreen when
pressing the mouse button, may be my eyes are too slow?

I just also tried another counter:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/countdowntimer/

This time I got 80ms for the first test and 50ms for the 2nd test.

BTW, the test should be performed with high shutter speed, I use 1/500s at
ISO3200.

C.H.Ling