Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird, Then and Now

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird, Then and Now
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 16:03:29 -0500
I agree.  I think the X-E1 image is much better but I'd be very hard
pressed to say the cause... could be lens, lighting, sensor, processing
or all of the above.  In any case the Ross image looks harsh to me in
comparison.  Part of that is definitely the busy bokeh in the background
but the feathers are also missing the smoother tones of the X-E1 image.
  Once again, could be all of the above.  Anyhow the X-E1 image is just
much more pleasant to look at.

Chuck Norcutt (a 2 fake lens guy)