Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird, Then and Now

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mockingbird, Then and Now
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 16:16:00 -0600
The E-1 image looks to be suffering from motion blur. But it also
lacks definition in other areas too. The type of lens is a major
factor in that, especially in how the background is rendered.

I'm saddened to have given up the E-1, but I needed to do it. It's not
that it was incapable of making great images, because I have two or
three that prove that it can be done. Thanks, Bill, for providing
those to me. ;)

The X-E1 is an amazing camera because of the sensor and the processing
philosophy that Fujifilm has put into it. The X-E2 is even better and
I'm hard pressed to not want to just go out and buy one right now.
(must resist). The Schnozz's camera of the year is the Fujifilm X-E2.
The price/performance/handling is unparalleled in the price range. And
the viewfinder is really really good.

Hmm....

--
Ken Norton