Re: [OM] OT: Home laser printer

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Home laser printer
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 08:45:37 -0800
I will second the Brother recommendation. We have a 2040 that originally
belonged to our business, and saw moderate daily use and heavy use a
couple times a year. It now is at the home and still going strong, must
be close to 10 years old now. Cartridges are reasonably priced and last
next to forever for home use.

Jim