Re: [OM] OT: Home laser printer

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Home laser printer
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 20:09:37 -0500
I have the Brother 2240 for a few months an it is working quite nicely.
  Previously I had a Samsung for about 5 years.  Got rid of that when
the built-in paper pickup rollers stared to wear out and wouldn't grab
the paper anymore.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx