Re: [OM] OT: Home laser printer

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Home laser printer
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:50:41 +1100
First check the price of replacement cartridges for a cheap laser printer.
Sometimes they are much more than the printer itself (which has been supplied
with a starter cart that's only 25% full!) There in the business of selling
plastic boxes of extremely expensive black powder. I have a little Brother
which is quite reasonable and I found fresh carts for it online at only 60% of
the cost of a whole new printer!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com