Re: [OM] IMG: Final Fiber Spice Installation

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Final Fiber Spice Installation
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 09:31:50 +0100
I remember this discussion from my days in the electricity business back in the
80s in Florida. People always wanted underground power lines  but the utilities
were no prepared to accommodate that due to the cost difference (a factor of
10).

But with fiber, in all the places I have seen it rolled out (mostly in the
Netherlands, and a bit here in Spain), it has been underground, often
piggybacking on other work.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman