Re: [OM] OT : The Economist's country of the year 2013

Subject: Re: [OM] OT : The Economist's country of the year 2013
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 17:25:48 -0200
Happy New Year, List _ :)

Yes, Moose - you have a member in Montevideo.
I'm a little more active in facebook since it's easier to interact
locally from there.
But I'll ever be a member of this List, in 'lurking mode' at least ...
though I feel my English would suffer this way.

And please ... don't believe what The Economist says.
Then, now it seems that Frank Sinatra discovered our beaches during
the '50s _ :P

http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2013/dec/20/uruguay-cannabis-legalisation-beach-holidays

Fernando.