Re: [OM] Journalism Today

Subject: Re: [OM] Journalism Today
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:52:55 -0500
Actually, I agree. Some would pay $500,000 in taxes, others, $5. I think the
skin in the game aspect is frequently overlooked. It's well to care for the
least among us, but it's also well not to encourage them to believe they are
parasites, which is what our current Tea Party buttfaces and their ilk are
doing.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal