Re: [OM] Cai is innocent! and maybe why photographers are forgetfull

Subject: Re: [OM] Cai is innocent! and maybe why photographers are forgetfull
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:13:55 -0500
Thanks! One foot in front of the other, one day at a time. I had my own turning
point with Ben when I realized that 1) it wasn't about me; and 2) some things
can't be fixed. Number 2 was particularly hard to accept because we fellows are
fixers, and if we can't fix it, we get clinically frustrated.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal