Re: [OM] Cai is innocent! and maybe why photographers are forgetfull

Subject: Re: [OM] Cai is innocent! and maybe why photographers are forgetfull
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:17:00 -0500
A third event has already joined the first two.  I've been sorting
through camera gear the last couple of days and discarding some (thus
the freebie ads).  This morning I started looking for the bag that
contains flash units, light stand brackets, radio slaves, cables, etc.
It's about 2/3 the size of a typical briefcase only thicker.  It's
distinctive... a black canvas bag with tan piping and many zippered
pockets.  It's normally be practically under my nose.  I couldn't find
it anywhere.  I knew I'd taken it to my son's house to do his family's
portrait to put on their Christmas cards.  I'd searched everywhere and
began to wonder whether I'd left it at his house.  Before calling and
asking about it I decided to do one more search.  After fruitlessly
searching the car and the rest of the house again I came back into my
office and found myself staring at the pile of empty boxes that I'd just
cleaned out the last couple of days.  I suddenly noticed that the bottom
box was a blue office file box... something we often use when moving
stuff to Florida because they pack easily in the van.  Sure enough,
there was the flash gear bag along with another couple of items I wanted
to take to Florida.  As soon as I opened the box I remembered placing
the bag there and quite purposely.  Too bad it wasn't so crystal clear
earlier.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt