Re: [OM] Cai is innocent! and maybe why photographers are forgetfull

Subject: Re: [OM] Cai is innocent! and maybe why photographers are forgetfull
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:53:04 -0500
For those of a more serious amateur or professional bent, I would argue with
the conclusion. Anecdotally (down, Andrew! Down!), my experience has been that
I tend to look very carefully at something before I photograph it. Looking at
the photograph triggers a full sensory recollection of the object or spot.

For those of a more happy-snappy persuasion, the research seems credible.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal