Re: [OM] Journalism Today

Subject: Re: [OM] Journalism Today
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 17:00:38 +0100
Wouldn't work in my system ANY income would be taxed as the same so 1
dollar salary and 1 million dollar bonus  would be taxed as one lump.
Its a totally unfair system now where the wealthy can pay to avoid tax
and the ones who need the money can't.

BTW I am not bitching because I consider myself poor, quite the opposite
as a member of the Elite social class <
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22000973> :-) I would consider me if
not a "well to do" to be at least a "doing well". I just feel sad when
so many are suffering in what we describe as civilised society just
because of greed.