Re: [OM] Does software choice matter in producing image "quality" ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does software choice matter in producing image "quality" ?
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:45:20 +0100
Exactly. In line with a good photographer making better pictures with a
crappy camera then a bad photographer with a good camera.

BTW, I'm deleting excess pictures (2010-2011) of my NAS to make room for
new pictures, and I feel I (and probably LR as well) get better in post
processing (not just because of the new raw converter). When I see a nice
picture and have some time, I think I generally can improve them...

Best, Frank

2013/12/11 Chuck Norcutt