Re: [OM] B&W and War

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W and War
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:52:56 +1100
The point I was trying to make.
And how many Americans would consider the Revolution immoral. And the American
Civil War? - depends on whether you consider it to be a war of emancipation, or
not i suppose. It's all far too complex to demand simple absolutes.
It was my parent's war as well but I'm not sure that morality was their primary
concern at the time, unlike for so many then and since.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: