Re: [OM] B&W and War

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W and War
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 09:34:30 -0500 (EST)
Bob, a gentle "Amen" to your rant.  Adventure was a poor choice  of words.

As I sit at my computer, the box rests in view a few feet away.  It  came
with me as I moved into my apartment for graduate school. Thought there
might be time to scan a few . . . perhaps one day the time will be there.
Until then I will embrace the opportunities to let a few tears flow.

Bill Barber

In a message dated 12/6/2013 8:06:49 A.M. Central Standard Time,