Re: [OM] B&W and War

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W and War
From: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:00:43 -0500 (EST)
Taking the law into one's own hands rarely results in a good outcome.  The
risks/rewards are generally way out of whack in these equations. I might do
what I could legally do to make everyone in government who was not doing there
job as uncomfortable as possible and be careful to not publicly slander the
scum sucking SOB assailant.  I would also seek peace and healing in the
places/means that worked for me.

As an aside, in one of my previous lives, I work in the Texas Department of
corrections as an intern one summer.  One of the residents (scum sucking SOB
assailants) who was incarcerated for sexual assault decided his weewee had
offended him . . . so he chopped it off.   Bill Barber