Re: [OM] B&W and War

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W and War
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 08:16:10 -0500
I dislike alternate history novels, mostly because Newt Gingrich writes them.
<g>

Didn't know Canadians ever raised a ruckus. I thought they were proud of having
been born war-free.

Other interesting questions would include whether the Louisiana Purchase ever
would have happened, or the Republic of Texas, or the acquisition of California
and the current Southwest.

Might have been some world wars earlier than the two we actually had. Or not.
<g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal