[OM] On a limb living without chimping shooting IPNC with OM FILM nsurit

Subject: [OM] On a limb living without chimping shooting IPNC with OM FILM nsurit has many lenses coming to me still need
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:28:21 -0700
Shooting IPNC   www.ipnc.org with OM1 OM1 OM2s OM4t and 35 100 200 and 17 Tamron

Last tolls of Kodalith HC , Neopan SS, Pan X (all frozen since new) along with
bags full of Plus X TXP and E6

Man am I getting the looks!

One guy cut teeth on OM1 seized one from me at winery luncheon and wandered off
with three rolls of TXP...

STILL NEED

Winder 2 Motor 1/2 with AA pack

300 f2.8 Tamron

OM3 beat to death  but working

90 Macro

50 Macro

55 1.2

Made arrangements with art dept and archives to use lab soup film and make
prints tonight....

Wish me luck

Really why do I need luck I did this for decades   Just seems so odd no review
and instant edit

what if shutter is not opening

Film is bad

F stop springs failed and blades flew off to stratosphere

We should all do this

HEY anyone local (Portland Oregon Metro) we can go on shoot and use my lab at
home to D&P

Mark