Re: [OM] On a limb living without chimping shooting IPNC with OM FILM ns

Subject: Re: [OM] On a limb living without chimping shooting IPNC with OM FILM nsurit has many lenses coming to me still need
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 11:47:54 -0400
I don't think I've ever learned to properly use my Sekonic L-358 as an
incident daylight meter. Or, at least, I've never learned to trust its
recommendations since they often differ so dramatically from the camera
and with where it's pointed.  On the other hand I've never simply tested
it by shooting exactly according to its recommendations.  Easily done
and surprising that I haven't done it.  Too many histograms available to
me I guess.

Chuck Norcutt