Re: [OM] Camera Bracket Holder Hand Grip F Olympus OM D E M5 Ballhead Qu

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bracket Holder Hand Grip F Olympus OM D E M5 Ballhead Quick Release Plate | eBay
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 03:01:49 +0100 (BST)
Chuck,
            I have the JLM grip. I find it very useful. Makes the camera much
easier to hold, and centralises the tripod hole with lens centre-line.
Regarding the large open rectangle...this allows you to change the battery
without removing the grip assembly.
Being slightly picky, the rear of the finger grip has some marking which really
should have been polished out (although it does not show when grip is mounted),
and a thin rubber central pad would have been useful.
I am thinking of changing the finger grip for a piece of figured timber or
laminate.
Wish I could have picked up my grip for the price that the e-bayed item
fetched!!!

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK