Re: [OM] Camera Bracket Holder Hand Grip F Olympus OM D E M5 Ballhead Qu

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bracket Holder Hand Grip F Olympus OM D E M5 Ballhead Quick Release Plate | eBay
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:48:08 -0400
I think maybe their Arca-Swiss compatible QR plate might resolve that.
Note the 50mm side-to-side adjustment range.  Of course, you've got to
have an Arca Swiss compatible head to mount it on.  Maybe they sell that
too.  I've never had Arca Swiss stuff and don't know much about it.

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quick-Release-Plate-for-Camera-Lens-Tripod-Mount-Ring-RRS-SUNWAYFOTO-Ball-Head-/251279920055?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a81734bb7>

Chuck Norcutt