Re: [OM] What is the split?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is the split?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:37:20 -0600
> For me, the question is more,  what's the split between 4/3 and m4/3.
> Film-wise, even though I have multi OM's and Zuikos,  the extra effort
> (development, scanning) didn't produce the extra reward.   Frankly, digital
> capabilities have been better.

Good point. The question of which is superior, film or digital, has
long been answered. From a straight photography perspective, this
really can't be argued. However, from an artistic perspective, it is
more like the comparison between photography and painting. Technically
speaking, photography beats the snot out of painting every time. But
there is much more to life than that.

In a way, I envy Bill Barber. He's going a direction with his
photography which has a much greater and deeper meaning than the dross
that I produce.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx