Re: [OM] Possibly stupid Olympus question

Subject: Re: [OM] Possibly stupid Olympus question
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:30:58 -0600
> Bimmer - proper accepted slang for BMW cars. Most people don't know
> this.

Used to have an awdee, not an owdee. I've gone upscale where this
seems to be important. I ain't driving no <squirt spit> Jeep <squirt
spit> no more.

> Beamer/Beemer - proper accepted slang for BMW motorcycles. You will
> hear this term used incorrectly by many people.

Joel has both Bimmer and Beemer. Although, his Bimmer is old enough to
have fathered the Beemer.

> Bummer - When you get a speeding ticket.

Must avoid.

> Bitter - Another German car. Very rare; hand built.

Can't we all just get along?

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx