Re: [OM] Possibly stupid Olympus question

Subject: Re: [OM] Possibly stupid Olympus question
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:13:22 -0600
> Only seriously wankerish BMW snobs would call you out on it though (I am
> not one of those).

Oh, Joel?

> You also have to join BMWCCA now. ;-)  Maybe they will let X5s in track
> events, but I tend to doubt it.

Nah. I don't think they'd be too excited about letting me in with my
second-hand, plain-jane, grocery-getter. However, I do know that there
are some seriously track-friendly X5s out there.

I did something that no self-respecting BMWCCA type would do--I took
mine off the road and got it DIRTY! But seriously, if it wasn't for
the excessive weight, the X5 would probably do pretty well at
autocross if it was modded a little bit.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx