Re: [OM] New wheeled camera bag - Not quite what I expected

Subject: Re: [OM] New wheeled camera bag - Not quite what I expected
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:19:53 +0000
You've got the M54B30 motor, it's pretty bulletproof (had a slightly tuned up
one for 220k miles before selling my car, since wife was tired a 2hr commute
that used only first and 2nd gears (short geared 6). As long as prior owner
took good care of it, it shouldn't give you much trouble. Smooth, linear power
delivery, and pulls from idle till the fuel cut-off. Known issues are the
radiator expansion tanks (some crack around 100k and leak). Take care of it,
shouldn't leave you stranded--but that holds true of most things. And yes, that
interior is gorgeous, and even with age tight like a drum.